To enter a vehicle for sale we require the following:
- V5 registration document.
- MOT (if applicable)
- Mileage showing on vehicle
- Completed and signed entry form.
For private entries the V5 must be in the name of the person entering the vehicle for auction. This is who we will make payment to when the vehicle is sold.
All vehicles over 10 years of age will be sold without reserve price to the highest bidder. A reserve price can be placed on specialist cars by arrangement and at the auctioneer's discretion. Payment will be made to the seller by cheque within 5 - 7 working days after sale date. We can also pay by BACS by arrangement.
To help achieve a better price for your vehicle it is helpful if you can also bring in the following:-
- Book Pack
- Any service history including copy bills
- Spare keys
- A clean and tidy vehicle - all personal items and any rubbish removed
- It is also helpful if there is a small amount of fuel left in the vehicle as it will be required to be driven through the sale. (We do make a charge if we need to put fuel in your vehicle to enable it to be put through the sale)
For information about opening a trade account please call the office for more details
Entry fee £40 inclusive of VAT. This covers entry for 2 sales.
Commission is charged on a sliding scale. Charges can be obtained from reception. Discounts are available for volume sellers.